Monday, August 25, 2008

Off to Ohio

Well, I'm leaving for Ohio in the norning to await the arrival of Kandra's baby and stay a while to help out. I'm really excited to go but I'm kind of sad that when I come home, our yard, which has benefitted from the wonderful rains this summer, will most likely have had frosts and won't be lovely like now. So in order that I don't have withdrawals while I'm away, I'm posting more pictures that I can look at and remember. .

Pretty Pennstemon

Fragrant Phlox

Bold Black-eyed Susan

Perennial pansies

Dazzling Daylily
.

3 comments:

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Yours is the one yard that can still look gorgeous in the dead of winter..lol..

Aunt Tiff said...

you have the most beautiful yard! I love driving by it!! I agree with Amee...it always looks good no matter what time of year:)

bdrain said...

I am jealous of all the varieties of flowers you can have and your yard is always so beautiful. Think of winter as a reprieve so you can be motivated in the spring. I have a hard time in Mesa because we never have a break and working in the yard in June and July isn't too fun and the only flowers that will grow then are vincas.