Sunday, January 11, 2009

Odds and Ends

Just downloaded this cute picture taken the evening we arrived in St George (Halloween) to stay with Lance's kids while he and Shannon went on a cruise to the Mediterranean. The kids were all storybook characters: Carson was Indiana Jones, Kayla (I don't remember), Brinley a Ladybug, and Hailey a skunk.

Since Gavin doesn't have a lot of hair right now, Kandra was experimenting to see what color might look best on him when he gets some--what do you think?


Recently after a snow storm in Heber Frank came in and said to come outside and see the beautiful flowers that were blooming out front. Very skeptical of what flowers might be blooming at this time of year in Heber, I went out and this is what I found. He really wasn't exaggerating!

8 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

the pics of Gavin with hair are hilarious!! and i love you snow flowers. only you would have flowers all year long:) thanks for always letting me use your yard!!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

How neat are those "flowers" LOVE IT! Even in the winter your yard is Beautiful:) I miss the snow!

You have some good looking Grandkids...even with all that hair...too funny!

Skousen Seven said...

The flowers are so cool!
Dave and I vote for the blonde hair! What a cutie pie.
Looks like the kids had fun with their costumes!

Kristal said...

Well I like the brown hair for G-man. I forgot about those pictures. I need to get those out and scrap them. I know what the kids were for Halloween. They are cute! Tiff is right, you would be the only one with flowers bloomin' during winter! :) Love ya!

Kristal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawna Greer said...

Actually it was Dad that noticed the flowers first--the wind would have blown them away otherwise. They were there for only a little while! He is also quick to notice pretty sunsets.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Mom, I cant believe you posted those pictures of Gavin! I better not tell Jared....:) They were pretty cute though. When you took them off he looked like a cemo patient!
Cool flowers!