Sunday, May 2, 2010

So what's going on here really?

So... we came home from the Valley and like a good boy, Frank took his antibiotic, lalalala...He felt fine Friday night and all day Saturday, then that night his temperature spiked again. Not daring to ignore it, we called the doctor in Mesa, got the answering service of course and a doctor (not his regular one) called back, said we needed to change perscriptions, that Cipro wasn't strong enough. So after finding which pharmacy was open earliest Sunday morning (Walgreens in Show Low--45 min. away) we called the doctor back (got another different one) to give her the phone # so she could call in the rx; I made a trip there to pick up it up--Augmentin this time. Hopefully it will do the job. Frank still feels pretty good but will stay home from church to protect himself, mostly.

Just after I got back home, we had another 30 minute blizzard blanketing everything in white! Thirty minutes later it had all melted and the sun was out! Crazy Arizona weather.

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Can you believe this crazy weather!!! It's MAY for crying out loud!! Hope they figure out his fever soon!!!

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

You guys are definatley in our thoughts and prayers. You have always been very special to the Beecrofts.
As for the weather..It needs to go away!!!

Tina McKinnon said...

My, oh my! You guys certainly have your hands full with way too many challenges... sorry. Please call whenever you need help... with ANYTHING! We love you guys and are praying for you both.
(Personally, I LOVE the weather! I love the snow and am always upset when I'm in the Valley and miss some... I guess that's the desert rat in me. Something other than sun is a delight to me)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

What a rollar coaster! Not only in the weather but with the fevers. I am glad that they adjusted his chemo and blood work. You guys have to many things to do and see to be tied down to this chemo stuff:) Love you guys!