Sunday, May 17, 2009

Supplement Sources

Because I have had lots of inquiries about where I purchase the various herbs and supplements Frank and I have taken, here are some of the sources for the things I buy. You can compare prices, etc. and see if there are better sources. Because I live in a small town without readily available products at a health food store, it is easy to go online to make most of my purchases. I think some sources just want to sell their products and may not have standardized optimal products. The book "Cancer Free" by Bill Henderson has lots of tips for good sources of the supplements he recommends also.

www.swansonvitamins.com Quercetin 650 mg; Saw palmetto 540 mg; Boswellia 800 mg; Dual Ginseng Plus; Evening Primrose Flowers 500 mg

www.vitacost.com NSI artemisinin 500 mg, NSI resveratrol+grapeseed, NSI Ginkgo Biloba 120 mg, NSI Glucosamine condroitin + MSM; Doctors Best Curcumin C3 Complex w/bioperine 1000 mg or (Frank prefers--easier to swallow) NSI Turmeric Extract Curcumin C3 complex1000 mg w/bioperene [I read where they are made by the same company, the first is a hard caplet and the second is in a gelatin capsule], NSI CoQ10 600 mg; NSI Pancreatin 10X (digestive Enzyme)

www.iherb.com Allera immune extra; Jarrow Green Tea 500 mg, Vitality Works; Oregano Oil Carvacrol 70; Doctor's best MSM, 1000 mg

www.nutritiongeeks.com Calcium citrate 600 mg, Niacin 500 mg, Theanine serene w/GABA,

http://physicianformulas.com Astragalus root, Feverfew (parthenolide)

I've also bought lots of things at Wal-mart: Multi- vitamins (no iron), etc. Hope this helps. For the regimen he follows go back a few posts to the one that lists what he takes and why.

0 comments: